I hope you love the products I recommend in this article. Just so you know, Bronze Booty may receive a commission or other compensation from the links on this page. This helps me keep Bronze Booty updated with all of this great information. I hope you find exactly what you're looking for!
With summer always right around the corner, it seems like it’s always time to shop for the best tanning lotion. The truth is, anytime is a good time to buy the best tanning lotions! How else are you going to be prepared for those perfect days under the sun?
Choosing the Best Tanning Lotion
There are so many amazing tanning lotions out there that it’s nearly impossible to pick just one. When you are on a budget, it becomes especially hard to make a decision. Lucky for you and your bronze booty, I’ve handpicked my favorite five under twenty-five to get you out there with some money to spare! Here they are!
- Swedish Beauty Fig Me Not Bronzer: If you’re a fan of the tutti-fruity scent and bronzers, then this is the lotion that you just need to try! You’ll smell good and look great while getting to that level of bronze you fantasize about all winter. With no parabens and many natural ingredients, this is definitely a great choice for the eco-minded that won’t break the bank!
- Ed Hardy Coconut Kisses Golden Tanning Lotion: Calling all coconut lovers! Nothing says beach like the scent of coconuts! This skin-loving nut has so many benefits to offer, so why not add it to tanning lotion? Your skin will look fabulously dark and feel milky smooth after using this tanner. What more? There’s ingredients that protect your beloved tattoos! This is a great selection for those who have body art and do not like bronzers in their tanners.
- Designer Skin BombShell, 100XXBronzer: If you’re a fan of Designer Skin (like many of us!) then you probably already know this one will be good. Enhanced with ingredients to get you your darkest dark while feeling all tingly, (yes, this has a tingle, too!) this one is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Oh, and let’s not forget the nose-teasing scent of kiwi mingling with watermelon! Beware that this tanner is sold with a special advisory: For experienced tanners only!
- Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer: Why is this one of the bestsellers in tanning lotion? Because it’s an amazing product with an equally amazing price! With silicone bronzer and tan enhancer, oh, and let’s not forget about the “orchid blush” fragrance, this is definitely one of the best tanning lotions that will give you a lot of bang for your buck!
- Hempz Ultra Dark Tan Maximizer:100% vegan, paraben free and gluten free, this is a great lotion that will give you the tan that you want while leaving out the ingredients that you don’t want! Made with hemp seed oil and formulated with vitamins A, C, and E, this lotion will not only help to get you nice and dark, but it will also promote healthier skin while you catch that sunshine!
All of these tanning lotions have raving reviews, and with them being so cheap, why not try a couple of them? We all know that not every tanning lotion will be a perfect fit for you, so sometimes it’s like buying shoes: You need to try out a few to find the one.