I hope you love the products I recommend in this article. Just so you know, Bronze Booty may receive a commission or other compensation from the links on this page. This helps me keep Bronze Booty updated with all of this great information. I hope you find exactly what you're looking for!
What’s more fun than tanning? Tanning with a friend, of course! If you have a friend who is totally into tanning, or just tossing around the idea, hook them up with some gear to keep them going for a while, and keep them going with you!
Tanning Gift Ideas
As far as tanning gift ideas go, it’s pretty cut and dry. You’re a professional tanner, right? Right! So just think of anything that you find particularly necessary or useful and go shopping! But wait! Before you go, you must check out this list of the best tanning gift ideas you can buy!
- Tanning Lotion: Anyone who is serious about tanning does not buy their lotions from a big box store. To get a professional-looking tan, you need professional products! Try Designer Skin Adore Black Label Bronzer!
- Tanning Bed Goggles: Indoor tanning requires special eye protection, so don’t skip over the tanning goggles when hooking a friend up! Evo Flex makes highly-rated tanning goggles in a variety of colors that block out over 99% of both UVA and UVB rays.
- Tanning Stickers: How do you tell just how dark you got during your tanning session? By using tanning stickers, of course! They sort of act like a reverse tattoo, in that the mark will be lighter than the rest of your skin. Cherry and heart tanning stickers are my favorite! Also
- Skin Moisturizer: Getting a tan can make your skin really thirsty so it’s always good to follow it up with a good moisturizer! Not only will this help to keep your skin feeling good and looking youthful, it will also help to extend the life of that tan!
- Flip Flops: When you are going tanning, having flip flops is a must! If you’re putting together a little gift basket, be sure to pick up a pair of these Reef ones, available in many different colors!
- Beach Towel: Real tanners have really awesome beach towels, so don’t cheap out! But a nice Turkish-style one that will not only last, but put a big smile on their face! So many colors to choose from…
- Beach Blanket: Forget the towel and spring for a nice beach blanket! Who knows, you might be joining in a tanning session or two on that blanket!
- Lounge Chaise: Every tanner needs a good lounge chaise whether it be for their back deck, backyard, or to take to the beach! It doesn’t get much better than this cushioned, multi-positional, ergonomic, and easy-to-fold chair, complete with removable head support with a hold for tanning on your stomach!
- Silicone TSA-Approved Travel Bottles: Highly rated and TSA-approved, these bottles are the perfect bottles to put your tanning lotions, tanning oils, and moisturizers in when going on vacation! No more fighting to get that lotion out of those annoying plastic bottles; with the silicone construction, not a drop will be wasted!
- Tanning Membership: Whether they are a fan of the tanning beds or spray booths, a tanning membership is always a terrific gift for the tanning-addicted!
Tanning can get expensive! This is another reason why tanning gifts are always very much appreciated by the person receiving them because it means less money they have to spend to look bronze and fabulous!